When it comes to skincare, one of the most underrated products are toners
and face mists. While both are different products, the ingredients they include are similar – featuring hydrating and soothing ingredients. So, whether your skin is too dull or dry, or it simply needs a pick-me-up, a few spritzes of a refreshing face mist or toner can refresh your skin, making it look hydrated and dewy in minutes! At SSBeauty, our objective is not only to provide you with the best skincare products but also to decode every skincare step for you.
Difference between Toners and Face Mists
- The primary function of a face toner is to help get rid of excess oil and sebum after cleansing the face. It helps rebalance the skin’s pH level, tightens pores and provides an ideal base for other skincare products to absorb deeper into the skin. Apart from pH balancing features, toners for face these days are formulated to have soothing, brightening and anti-ageing ingredients as well.
– Typically, face mists are formulated to provide instant hydration and refresh tired-looking skin. Most face mists contain moisturizing and humectant ingredients such as hyaluronic acid that makes your skin feel nourished, soft and smooth.
also help cleanse the skin and prepare it for other skincare products, while face mists are used like a nourishing product that helps revitalize the skin. A toner is used after cleansing the face, while a facial mist can be used at any time of the day.
Benefits of Toners and Face Mists
Having a bottle of toner or face mist on hand has multiple benefits. Not only can it help provide a quick refreshing spritz during the day but there are many other benefits as well. Here are some:
- Instant refresh: As soon as you spritz your face with a mist, it calms your skin and adds an instant dewy glow. With face mists, they can even go on top of your makeup!
- Long-lasting hydration: Long hours in an air-conditioned room or even a busy work day bustling about can leave your face dehydrated. If you pick a face mist with hydrating ingredients like hyaluronic acid or glycerin, your skin will thank you for it. And a hydrating milky toner used during your skincare regime will give your skin hydration and make it look plump all day long.
- Soothe irritated skin: For those whose skin is prone to sensitivity, using a face mist and toner can help reduce redness, calm irritation, and allow your skin to regain its moisture. It can also help combat active acne if it contains actives like niacinamide and tea tree oil.
- Tones, brightens and revives skin: Many face mists and toners these days contain a great blend of natural skin-loving ingredients, minerals and skin-balancing activities that help reset your skin’s pH levels. Additionally, it also deep cleanses, minimizes pores and brightens skin. You can use your toner and a face mist and multiply their benefits.
- Refreshes makeup: Most of us don’t want to redo our whole makeup if we have to head out with friends after a long day at the office. So, in such a situation, if you’re looking for the ideal refresher, go for a face mist. You could just use a few spritz of your favorite face mist and immediately get a dewy glow.
Frequently Asked Questions on Toners and Face Mists
- Can one use toner daily?
It mainly depends on the kind of toner you use. Many toners contain alcohol, which can dry out your skin and cause irritation. Ensure you check the ingredients list before using it on a daily basis. However, for milky, hydrating toners and essences that are a result of Korean beauty trends, you can use them daily owing to their mild ingredients.
- What is face mist used for?
The primary purpose of a face mist is to hydrate your skin and make it look plump, refreshed and dewy. Most face mists or body mist sprays deliver instant hydration and are suitable for all skin types. This means, irrespective of having dry skin or oily skin, be it because of cold winters or because your skin naturally lacks moisture, a few spritzes of a good face mist will leave your skin hydrated and glowing.
- Can I use both toner and mist?
Absolutely! In fact, experts suggest that adding both toner and face mists to your skincare routine can help you deal with specific skin concerns that you may face such as dryness, oiliness and irritation. While a face mist provides your skin with hydration and refreshes it, a toner helps cleanse your face and makes your open pores appear smaller.
Shopping on SSBeauty
Whether you want a body toner or a face mist, SSBeauty is the ultimate online beauty store where you can grab skincare products at the best prices possible. We offer three modes of delivery – standard delivery, express delivery and pickup at the nearest store. We guarantee top-quality makeup products and amazing offers that will keep you coming back for more. You can also check out our blog section for detailed buying guides, editorial picks and the latest makeup trends. For makeup tutorials and other interactive how-to guides, head to our videos page.
M.A.C. Cosmetics| Bobbi Brown|Clinique|Lakme|Kama Ayurveda|Shiseido
Popular Products: Laneige Cream Skin Refiner Mist | Luxuriate Pure and Natural Body/Face Parijat Mist Spray | Innisfree Jeju Cherry Blossom Skin Toner | Ras Luxury Oils Glow Potion Essence Toner | One Thing Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract
Makeup Products | Skincare Products |Hair Products |Personal Care Products | Fragrances | Beauty & Hair Accessories|Mens Grooming Product|Natural Products| Home Body Beauty|Luxury Products
Facial Toners|Face Mists
Cleansers & Exfoliators|Moisturizers|Toners & Mists|Eye Care Products|Body Care Products|Masks & Treatments|Sun Care Products|Kits & Combos