Ever wondered why most wrinkles and other signs of aging revolve around the eye? The skin under your eyes is thinner than the rest of your face. It tends to look puffy easily with the slightest triggers such as tiredness or stress. Which is why it is crucial to begin with a proper eye care routine to take care of the skin around your eyes from an early age. And this is where eye creams and serums enter the picture. These are designed to protect and rejuvenate the delicate skin around your eyes to make it appear supple and healthy.
And if you haven’t yet begun your eye skin care routine yet, it’s never too late to begin. At SSBeauty, our objective is not only to provide you with the best skincare products but also to decode every skincare step for you. Here, you can take your pick of the choicest eye creams, serums, eye masks and other eye skin care products.
Benefits of Eye Skincare
The skin around the eyes is fragile and hence, more prone to dryness, damage and tends to show the signs of aging and fatigue faster than the rest of the face. Other factors such as squinting, constant movement of the eyes, and exposure to sun also hasten the appearance of lines, wrinkles and cause puffiness and dark circles.
Much like how moisturizers work on the rest of your face, eye creams have skin-restoring and replenishing ingredients. These work to hydrate, reduce the appearance of puffiness and dark circles, and protect against UV rays and other environmental aggressors.
Types of Eye Care Products
Tending to the skin around your eyes is not a Herculean task. It simply requires consistency, technique and the right products. Let’s take a look at the different types of products available:
- Eye cream: One of the most basic and important eye care products, eye creams are generally thicker in consistency as they are formulated specially for the fragile skin around the eye. Most eye creams contain more oil than a regular face cream as they are super moisturizing and have active ingredients that help tackle the concerns pertaining to the area around the eyes.
- Eye serum: A great option for those who prefer lightweight skincare products, eye serums are formulated categorically for the under-eye area. Similar to eye creams, eye serums are designed to help fight skin concerns such as dark circles, crow's feet and puffiness.
- Eye mask: If you’re looking for an instant pick-me-up for your eyes, then an eye mask is your go-to eye care product. It is designed to hydrate the skin and work on signs of aging. The masks are usually infused with ingredients such as vitamin C, rosehip seed oil and hyaluronic acid among others to nourish the skin.
Frequently Asked Questions on Eye Care Products
- Can I use eye cream every day?
Absolutely! Including an eye cream in your daily skincare routine will help minimize the appearance of wrinkles as well as fight other skin concerns around your eyes such as dryness, puffiness, dark circles and pigmentation.
- What is good for eye skin?
The skin around your eyes is more delicate compared to the rest of your face. Using eye creams that have hydrating and moisturizing ingredients will benefit you tremendously. Peptides, hyaluronic acid, caffeine, chamomile, etc. are all popular ingredients that are used in under eye products.
- How can you take care of your under-eye skin?
Here are some tips to care you’re the skin around your eyes:
- Eye cream is a must: You need more hydration and hence your face moisturizer won’t suffice. You will need an eye cream that will help target specific concerns such as puffiness, wrinkles, or dark circles. Check out the Laneige Water Bank Blue Hyaluronic Eye Cream which relieves puffiness and helps the skin become firm.
- Include actives: When choosing an eye cream make sure that you go for ones that have actives as part of their ingredients. If you’re looking for an eye care product to fight the signs of aging, it’s best to go for a retinol eye cream. While for intense hydration, look for hyaluronic acid eye creams. Try Clinique’s All About Eyes which is a lightweight eye cream that diminishes the appearance of puffiness and under eye circles.
- Don’t skip sunscreen: No matter what, always use sunscreen. It helps fight skin issues such as discoloration, premature signs of aging and more.
- Remove makeup before getting to bed: It’s important to not sleep with your makeup on. It may end up irritating the skin, clogging the pores or causing an allergic reaction.
Get the best shopping experience on SSBeauty
Whether you want an eye cream or an eye mask, SSBeauty is the ultimate online beauty store where you can grab skincare products at the best prices possible. We offer three modes of delivery – standard delivery, express delivery and pickup at the nearest store. We guarantee top-quality makeup products and amazing offers that will keep you coming back for more. You can also check out our blog section for detailed buying guides, editorial picks and the latest makeup trends. For makeup tutorials and other interactive how-to guides, head to our videos page.
M.A.C. Cosmetics| Bobbi Brown| Dot & Key| Clinique |The Body Shop |Lakme |Kama Ayurveda |Shiseido |Minimalist
Laneige Water Bank Blue Hyaluronic Eye Cream | Elizabeth Arden Advanced Ceramide Capsules Daily Youth Restoring Eye Serum | Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Eye Concentrate Matrix Synchronized Multi-Recovery Complex | Innisfree Green Tea Seed Under Eye Cream | Shiseido Vital Perfection Uplifting and Firming Express Eye Mask
Makeup Products | Skincare Products |Hair Products |Personal Care Products | Fragrances | Beauty & Hair Accessories|Mens Grooming Product|Natural Products| Home Body Beauty|Luxury Products
Undereye Creams & Serums |Eye Makeup Removers
Cleansers & Exfoliators|Moisturizers|Toners & Mists|Eye Care Products|Body Care Products|Masks & Treatments|Sun Care Products|Kits & Combos