Skincare is all about taking care of yourself. And with some products, such as masks and peels, it is also a way to pamper oneself and show some TLC (tender love and care!). Be it a face mask, face sheet mask, face peel, face pack
or any other skin treatment product – apart from the beauty benefits they offer, the entire process of using them is therapeutic for many. At SSBeauty, our objective is not only to provide you with the best skincare products but also to decode every skincare step for you. So, whether you want to enjoy the beauty benefits of masks and other skin treatment products, or simply indulge in them to feel good, rest assured to get the best deals here.
What are Skin Treatment Products?
Products that help you tackle certain skin concerns such as blackheads, dryness, acne, and more are known as skin treatments products. These products, including face masks, face peels, sheet masks, sleeping masks and others, also help exfoliate and moisturize your face. Not just the face, there are skin treatments available for feet and hands as well. These include feet masks and peels, which gently exfoliate to slough away layers of dead skin present at the topmost level.
Get a wide range of skin treatment products online at SSBeauty.
Types of Skin Treatment Products
Here are some popular skin treatment products
that you must have in your vanity:
- Face pack: Face packs are one of the most common face treatment products. They are available in cream or paste form as well as powder form. With a powder face mask, you need to mix it in floral water (like rosewater), aloe vera gel, milk or some other liquid and then use it. Those who have oily skin typically go for face clay masks as the clay helps in getting rid of excess oil buildup and refreshes your skin. The Innisfree Super Volcanic Pore Clay Mask 2X is a great face clay mask. It is formulated with Jeju Volcanic Clusters and spheres that cool the skin, absorb excess oil for visibly smaller pores, and improve the overall texture of the skin.
- Sleeping mask: A sleeping mask is similar to a normal face mask that you leave on overnight. Most sleep masks come in a gel or a lightweight cream formula making it easier to get absorbed into your skin. Sleeping masks are meant to be applied at night before you go to bed and the product works its magic over the course of the night by rejuvenating your skin to make it look refreshed and healthy the next day. Try the Dot & Key AHA Exfoliating Sleeping Mask 12% Lactic+2% Hyaluronic, an overnight sleeping mask which contains natural botanicals extracted from borage flowers and fruit acids from pineapple, pumpkin and grapefruit. It repairs skin damage and enhances skin's barrier health for an improved texture.
- Face sheet mask: Sheet masks are a recent trend inspired by Korean beauty routines. They keep your skin hydrated and moisturized. Most sheet masks are to be used for approximately 15 to 20 minutes and within this time provide a boost of hydration that makes your skin look supple. Try The Face Shop Real Nature Aloe Face Mask which contains aloe extract made with natural grinding extraction process. It is then blended with moisturizing water-based ingredients to reveal super soft and supple skin in just a couple of minutes.
- Face peel: A face peel, as the name suggests, is meant to be peeled off after use. It comes in a gel or creamy formula and is meant to be left on the face for the prescribed amount of time. Chemical peels are all the rage these days and this treatment is strictly done by professionals at a clinic. It is a procedure in which a chemical solution is applied to the skin to remove the top layers. When the skin grows back, it is visibly smoother. Chemical peels are generally used to treat wrinkles, discolored skin and scars.
- Foot mask: With a sock-like appearance, a foot mask is covered in serum, much like a typical sheet mask, and comes with a plastic or bio cellulose exterior to keep your foot and the serum contained while you treat your skin. It is a single-use product which chemically exfoliates the dead skin cells on your feet and keeps them moisturized, leaving your feet smooth and soft.
FAQs on Skin Treatment Products
- Do skin treatment products really work?
Absolutely! Skin treatment products such as face masks and sheet masks, when used regularly and in conjunction with a good skincare routine, can work wonders. Apart from removing dead skin and buildup, these also hydrate and moisturize the skin, leaving it smoother and healthier.
- Are facial masks good for your skin?
Yes, using a face mask can benefit both men and women. It’s not just any beauty fad, it is perfect to treat your skincare concerns such as dullness, pigmentation, blackheads and more. Apart from that, the most important benefit of a face mask is that it helps hydrate and moisturize the skin, keeping it supple and healthy.
- Can I use a face mask every day?
Sure, it is a very beneficial skin treatment product, but overusing it may lead to more harm than good. Experts suggest using a face pack or mask twice or thrice in a week to make optimal use of the product. Using it daily will take away the essential moisture from your skin, making it dry. It can also result in the overuse of active ingredients that can damage your skin barrier.
Shopping on SSBeauty
Whether you want a face sheet mask or a sleeping mask, SSBeauty is the ultimate online beauty store where you can grab skincare products at the best prices possible. We offer three modes of delivery – standard delivery, express delivery and pickup at the nearest store. We guarantee top-quality makeup products and amazing offers that will keep you coming back for more. You can also check out our blog section for detailed buying guides, editorial picks and the latest makeup trends. For makeup tutorials and other interactive how-to guides, head to our videos page.
M.A.C. Cosmetics| Smashbox | Estee Lauder |Clinique |Bobbi Brown |Colorbar |Lakme |Faces Canada |The Body Shop |SUGAR Cosmetics |Maybelline New York | Loreal Paris |Chambor
Popular Products: Dot & Key AHA Exfoliating Sleeping Mask 12 Percent Lactic+2 Percent Hyaluronic | Kama Ayurveda Nimrah Anti Acne Face Pack | Klairs Youthful Glow Sugar Mask | Innisfree Super Volcanic Pore Clay Mask 2X | The Face Shop Real Nature Aloe Face Mask
Makeup Products | Skincare Products |Hair Products |Personal Care Products | Fragrances | Beauty & Hair Accessories|Mens Grooming Product|Natural Products| Home Body Beauty|Luxury Products
Sheet Mask|Peels Mask
Cleansers & Exfoliators|Moisturizers|Toners & Mists|Eye Care Products|Body Care Products|Masks & Treatments|Sun Care Products|Kits & Combos