Looking to achieve that flawless-looking makeup? Using the right type of makeup brush
and tool is essential to make optimum use of your makeup product. They help in applying and blending makeup easily and provide a smooth finish. Shed away the fear of having cakey makeup!
At SSBeauty, our objective is not only to provide you with the best makeup products but also to decode every makeup step for you. We help you understand why you need certain products, like makeup brushes, tools and makeup kits among others. It will help you make an informed choice before you buy any makeup tool
Why you need makeup brushes and tools?
Having the appropriate makeup brushes makes makeup application and blending easy. They help you achieve a seamless, smooth and attractive look. For example, if you use low quality eyeshadow brushes, your eye look will not exactly turn out the way you would’ve envisioned. Whether you’re a makeup artist or someone who loves to use makeup, tools such as foundation brush, makeup sponge, concealer brush, eyeshadow brush and more will enable you to get that flawless makeup look. Shop at SSBeauty where we have an exclusive collection of makeup brushes, makeup tools and makeup kits.
What are the types of makeup brushes needed in a makeup kit?
Here are some of the makeup brushes and tools you’d need in your makeup kit:
- Face brush: A face brush or foundation brush is needed to apply foundation on your face. These tend to be flat or rounded and are densely packed so that they can buff and blend product into your skin smoothly.
- Blush brush: A blush brush helps apply blush onto your cheeks. These often look like small powder brushes since they’re usually round or slightly angled. Blush brushes are fluffy and loosely packed, so they don’t apply too much color at once.
- Eye brush: Eye brushes are typically small, fluffy and help create a seamless blend between eyeshadow shades.
- Lip brush: For those who love getting precise lip looks, lip brushes help you achieve just that. Lip brushes are small, densely packed brushes that make it easy to fill your lips with a liquid or cream lipstick. They’re perfect for very precise or detailed lip looks.
- Pencil sharpener: As the name suggests, a pencil sharpener is used to sharpen your makeup pencils – be it an eye or a lip pencil. A pencil sharpener helps get the product to the top after it gets blunt once you’ve used it.
- Tweezers: Tweezers are small hand tools used for grasping objects too small to be easily handled with the human fingers. For example, a tweezer typically helps precisely apply false eyelashes especially as they’re too delicate to handle with your fingers.
- Eyelash curler: An eyelash curler is a makeup tool that is hand-operated and used to curl eyelashes to make them look beautiful. Usually, only the upper eyelashes are curled.
- Beauty blenders: A beauty blender is designed to apply and blend any cream or liquid makeup product onto the skin for a smooth finish. Its unique shape reaches almost every contour of your face.
Frequently Asked Questions on Makeup Kits
- Which brush is good for foundation?
A face brush or foundation brush is ideal for applying foundation on your face. The fine bristles of a foundation brush don't absorb excess product, and help spread foundation on your face evenly with ease.
- What are the different uses of makeup brushes?
Makeup brushes can be used to apply various makeup products such as foundation, blush, bronzer, powder and highlighters. They also help in applying liquid and cream-based makeup products.
- Which makeup brush set is best for beginners?
If you are passionate about makeup and have just begun practicing, here are some must-have makeup brushes that should be part of your makeup kit.
- Foundation brush – Foundation is literally the base of your makeup and you need a good foundation brush to get it perfectly smooth and even.
- Powder brush – A powder brush comes in handy to apply setting powder once you’ve applied your concealer and foundation.
- Blush brush – A blush brush is needed to apply powder blush evenly on your face.
- Eye brush – An eyeshadow or eye brush, typically flat, helps in getting the right amount of product on your eyelids to get the right eye makeup look.
- Angled eyeliner brush – An angled brush helps get precise lines for your desired eyeliner look.
Shopping on SSBeauty
Whether you want foundation brush or a concealer brush
, SSBeauty is the ultimate online beauty store where you can grab makeup at the best prices possible. We offer three modes of delivery – standard delivery, express delivery and pickup at the nearest store. We guarantee top-quality makeup products and amazing offers that will keep you coming back for more. You can also check out our blog section for detailed buying guides, editorial picks and the latest makeup trends. For makeup tutorials and other interactive how-to guides, head to our videos page.
M.A.C. Cosmetics| Smashbox | Estee Lauder |Clinique |Bobbi Brown |Colorbar |Lakme |Faces Canada |The Body Shop |SUGAR Cosmetics |Maybelline New York | Loreal Paris |Chambor
Revolution Relove Brush Queen - Detailed Eye Brush | Kay Beauty Pencil Cosmetic Sharpener | Revolution Relove Brush Queen - Flat Foundation Brush | Colorbar Wow Brows Slant Tip Tweezer | Arcelia Angular Blending Brush
Makeup Products | Skincare Products |Hair Products |Personal Care Products | Fragrances | Beauty & Hair Accessories|Mens Grooming Product|Natural Products| Home Body Beauty|Luxury Products
Face Brushes|Eye Brushes|Blush Brushes|Brush sets|Pencil Sharpeners|Tweezers & Brows|Eyelash Curlers|Mirrors|Beauty Blenders|Sponges & Applicators
Face| Eyes |Lips |Nails |Tools & Brushes |Makeup Kits