Healthy and well-groomed nails are essential to looking good and feeling confident. And apart from applying nail polish to make them look good, one also needs to take care of them to ensure you have healthy nails. Doing nail treatment
with nail oils and nail strengtheners will help keep them healthy. At SSBeauty, our objective is not only to provide you with the best makeup products but also to decode every makeup step for you. We help you understand why you need certain products, like nail treatment products such as cuticle oil. It will help you make an informed choice before you buy any nail treatment kit.
What is Nail Treatment?
Maintaining fingernails and toenails is important not just for cosmetic reasons but also for one’s health. Nail treatment can prevent fungus infections of the nail, painful ingrown fingernails and toenails, and infections of the skin in the hands and feet. Which is why it is important to get nail fungus treatment
from time to time. SSBeauty has an exclusive collection of a variety of nail treatment kits and products to choose from.
What does a Nail Treatment Kit consist of?
Nail treatment or care requires products that will help clean as well as strengthen your nails. Here are some products that are part of a nail treatment kit
- Hand scrub: Start by getting rid of dead skin cells using a scrub on your hands.
- Cuticle eraser: There could be a build-up of cuticles on the surface of your nails that must be softened and eliminated. A cuticle remover helps in doing that.
- Buffer block: The coarse sides of a buffer block are ideal for rubbing away the ridges on nails, while smoother sides are used for polishing the nails for even nail color application.
- Nail Strengthener: If you have weak or brittle nails, then a nail strengthener is a must-have. Use only the best nail strengtheners which help make your nails stronger and resistant to breakage.
- Base coat: Typically, a base coat does two things. First, it protects your nails from staining caused by your nail polish. Secondly, If you’re not wearing nail polish, it acts as a layer of protection from elements like cleaning products or wear and tear.
- Top coat: A top coat is an absolute must. Its main purpose is to protect your nail polish or manicure from chipping.
- Cuticle oil: Cuticle oil helps keep your cuticles hydrated and replenishes some of the natural oils in your skin. Use only the best cuticle oil as it is an essential component to getting quality nail treatment.
- Hand cream or cuticle balm: Always use a hand cream after you wash your hands or do the dishes. This helps replenish any lost moisture so that your hands, nails and cuticles don’t feel dry.
Frequently asked questions on nail fungus treatment
- How do you use a nail care kit?
To effectively do nail treatment at home, follow the below steps:
- Step 1: Soften the cuticles using a cuticle remover or softener. This step is important before you use a cuticle pusher or nippers as it will make it easier to push back the cuticles and also to remove any excess skin with the nippers.
- Step 2: Using the rounded edge of your cuticle pusher, gently push back the cuticle. Make sure that you do not force the cuticle back, simply push it back gently. Do the same for all of the nails.
- Step 3: Use the pointed end of the cuticle pusher to scrape away dirt and debris.
- Step 4: After you finish cleaning, push back the cuticle and check for any excess skin around the cuticle area. If you spot any excess skin, then you can use the cuticle nippers to remove it.
- Step 5: Now trim nails with a straight edge clipper. Next, you will need to file down any rough edges. Use a nail file to smooth out ridges and to start to shape the nail. Finally, use a nail buffer to smooth out the tops of the nails.
- Step 6: You may opt to go ahead with your choice of nail color or, if not applying any nail color, you can use a base coat or nail strengthener to protect your nails.
- What is nail treatment?
Nail treatment is the maintenance of fingernails and toenails. It is important for healthy nails as well as for cosmetic reasons. Good nail care can prevent fungal infections of the nail, painful ingrown fingernails and toenails, and infections of the skin in the hands and feet.
- How can I make my nails healthy again?
Practicing good nail hygiene will help your nail recover back to its healthy state. Some important nail treatment and hygiene tips are to keep fingernails dry and clean, clip your nail regularly to avoid dirt collecting under it, and use a protective layer by applying a nail hardener to help strengthen nails. Lastly, when you use hand lotion, rub the lotion into your fingernails and cuticles too.
Shopping on SSBeauty
Whether you’re looking for the best nail strengthener or cuticle oil, SSBeauty is the ultimate online beauty store where you can grab makeup at the best prices possible. We offer three modes of delivery – standard delivery, express delivery and pickup at the nearest store. We guarantee top-quality makeup products and amazing offers that will keep you coming back for more. You can also check out our blog section for detailed buying guides, editorial picks, and the latest makeup trends. For makeup tutorials and other interactive how-to guides, head to our videos page.
M.A.C. Cosmetics| Smashbox | Estee Lauder |Clinique |Bobbi Brown |Colorbar |Lakme |Faces Canada |The Body Shop |SUGAR Cosmetics |Maybelline New York | Loreal Paris |Chambor
Makeup | Skin Products | Hair Products | Personal Care | Fragrance | Beauty & Hair Accessories | Men’s Grooming | Natural | Home Body Beauty | Luxury | Unisex Perfume Gifts Sets
Face Makeup Products | Eye Makeup Products | Lip Makeup Products | Nail Makeup Product | Makeup Tools & Brushes | Makeup Kits
Other Nail Products:
Nail Polishes| Nail Art Kits | Nail Treatments | Nail Polish Removers | Manicure & Pedicure Kits