Being well-groomed is important for us and a way to express one’s personality. And for many, having perfect nails is a surefire way to do that. A nail art kit is your ticket to getting your preferred nail design. Whether you prefer the classic French manicure or a quirky nail paint design, it’s important to have the right material to get your desired nail art. At SSBeauty, our objective is not only to provide you with the best makeup products but also to decode every makeup step for you. We help you understand why you need certain makeup products, like nail art kits. It will help you make an informed choice before you buy any nail art set
What is a Nail Art Kit?
A nail art kit is a collection of stickers, nail paints and tools that allow you to make patterns on your nails. These nail paint designs are either drawn or painted. Some patterns are even put on the nails using different techniques. A typical nail art kit comprises various tools that help carry out different techniques. SSBeauty has an exclusive collection of a variety of nail art sets to choose from.
Visit our online beauty store to know nail art kit prices
What Does a Nail Art Kit Consist of?
If nail paint design
is your passion, you must have a nail art kit in your vanity. Here are some of the basic tools and materials that should be part of a nail art kit:
- Nail art stickers: Available in a variety of designs, from flowers to cartoons, nail art stickers come with strong adhesive at the back. You need to stick them on dry nail polish and seal it with a topcoat.
- Dotting tools: A must-have in every nail art kit, dotting tools help in creating dots. These can be used to make simple designs and come in different sizes.
- Rhinestones: If you love all things bling, then rhinestones need to be part of your nail art kit. These are available in acrylic, crystal, or glitter, and are perfect for a wedding or any other festivity.
- Manicure tweezers: This is a tool that comes in handy when you need to stick small objects like rhinestones or need to place tiny stickers in a particular angle.
- Thin tip brushes: This tool will enable you to create thin lines and intricate designs that you wouldn’t be able to create with a nail polish applicator.
- Nail polishes: It is important to have several shades that can be used for many designs. Include versatile shades such as black and white. Other types such as textured nail polishes, metallic and glitter nail polishes too are a good addition.
- Base coats and topcoats: Two of the most basic products that you absolutely need in your nail art kit are topcoats and base coats. A good topcoat extends the life of your manicure by protecting the nail paint design and adds shine to them. A base coat protects your nail polish from chipping and nails from yellowing.
Frequently asked questions on Nail Art Kits
- What is needed for nail art?
In a nail art kit, there are certain basic products and tools that you need to create even basic designs that appear to be simple. Here are some must-have tools and materials:
- Nail art stickers
- Nail polishes
- Topcoat and base coat
- Dotting tool
- Thin tip brush
- Manicure tweezers
- What is the most popular nail paint design?
There are several nail paint designs that are popular such as:
- Swirl nails
- French nails
- Ombre nails
- Marble nails
- Glitter nails
- Chrome nails
- Pastel nails
- Comic nails
- Which is better for nail art, gel or acrylic?
When it comes to nail art, gel nails are typically the better choice as they are more durable. That’s because they're more flexible and less brittle than acrylics so they’re less likely to chip or break. Hence, gel nail polishes are a better option to have in your nail art kit.
Shopping on SSBeauty
Whether you’re looking for a nail art kit to create fun doodles or a French manicure, SSBeauty is the ultimate online beauty store where you can grab makeup at the best prices possible. We offer three modes of delivery – standard delivery, express delivery and pickup at the nearest store. We guarantee top-quality makeup products and amazing offers that will keep you coming back for more. You can also check out our blog section for detailed buying guides, editorial picks, and the latest makeup trends. For makeup tutorials and other interactive how-to guides, head to our videos page.
| Skin Products
| Hair Products
| Personal Care
| Beauty & Hair Accessories
| Men’s Grooming
| Home Body Beauty
| Unisex Perfume Gifts Sets
Face Makeup Products
| Eye Makeup Products
| Lip Makeup Products
| Nail Makeup Product
| Makeup Tools & Brushes
| Makeup Kits
Other Nail Products:
| Nail Art Kits
| Nail Treatments
| Nail Polish Removers
| Manicure & Pedicure Kits