When it comes to makeup, there are those who prefer to go all in with bold and powerful looks. On the other hand, there are those who prefer subtle, minimalistic looks. Whatever be your inclination, at SSBeauty, our objective is not only to provide you with the best makeup products but also to decode every makeup step for you. We help you understand why you need certain makeup products, like lip plumper, so that you can learn its use and how you can enhance your lips and overall makeup. It will help you make an informed choice before you buy a lip plumper online
. Read on to know more.
What is a Lip Plumper?
A lip plumper
is a product that is designed to make your lips fuller and plumper. The formula for lip plumpers includes ingredients such as menthol, wintergreen and ginger that very mildly irritate the skin. This triggers a tingling sensation making your lips swell a bit. The mild sensation also causes blood to rush to the surface of your lips, lending it a fuller appearance.
Whether you’re looking for a lip plumper gloss
or a lip plumping balm, SSBeauty has an exclusive collection of lip plumpers online. Browse to know more.
Visit our online beauty store to know lip plumper prices now.
What are the types of Lip Plumpers?
Primarily, there are two main types of lip plumpers:
- Lip Plumping Balm– This is just like any other lip balm but with the added effect of making your lips fuller. A lip plumping balm can be used when you prep your lips for lipstick application. You can apply it before you wear your lipstick. Its creamy, hydrating texture helps prepare a moisturized base along with fuller looking lips.
- Lip Plumper Gloss – Those who would like to get the plumping effect at the end of your lip makeup should go for a lip plumper gloss. This can be applied over lipstick or just as gloss if you’re wearing a nude glossy lip. It will give you the dual effect of shiny as well as fuller lips.
Frequently asked questions on Lip Plumper
- Does a lip plumper make your lips bigger?
The way that lip plumpers work is that they include ingredients that mildly irritate the skin. This irritation causes a tingling sensation that increases the blood circulation, which results in your lips swelling a bit. Some lip plumpers have hydrating ingredients such as hyaluronic acid that help retain moisture and make your lips appear fuller and smoother.
- How long does it take for a lip plumper to work?
Typically, a lip plumper takes anywhere between five to 15 minutes for it to show its effect. Depending on the product you use, the period for which the effect lasts can differ. However, on average most lip plumpers last for around two to three hours. Browse SSBeauty to know lip plumper prices now.
- How to use a lip plumper?
Below are the steps for applying a lip plumper:
- Begin by preparing your lips with a good exfoliator. Once exfoliated, clean your lips.
- Next, moisturize your lips using a good lip balm. If using a lip plumping balm, then you should use it at this stage.
- Otherwise, you will apply your lipstick or gloss.
- Finally, it’s time for the lip plumper gloss. Apply an even coat and let it rest for five to ten minutes, within which time its effect will begin to show.
Shopping on SSBeauty
Whether you’re looking for a lip plumper gloss or a lip plumping balm, SSBeauty is the ultimate online beauty store where you can grab makeup at the best prices possible. We offer three modes of delivery – standard delivery, express delivery and pickup at the nearest store. We guarantee top-quality makeup products and amazing offers that will keep you coming back for more. You can also check out our blog section for detailed buying guides, editorial picks and the latest makeup trends. For makeup tutorials and other interactive how-to guides, head to our videos page.
M.A.C. Cosmetics | Smashbox | Bobbi Brown | Colorbar | Lakmé | Faces Canada | Revlon | SUGAR Cosmetics | Maybelline New York | L’Oréal Paris | Chambor
RENEE Tease Lip Plumper Mini | Estee Lauder India Pure Color Envy Lip Volumizer
Makeup Products | Skincare Products |Hair Products |Personal Care Products | Fragrances | Beauty & Hair Accessories|Mens Grooming Product|Natural Products| Home Body Beauty|Luxury Products
Face| Eyes |Lips |Nails |Tools & Brushes |Makeup Kits
Other Lip Makeup Products:
Lip Liners| Lip Glosses |Lip Stains and Tints|Lipstick|Lip Plumpers|Liquid Lipsticks|Lip Primers