For some makeup is exciting and fascinating, while for others it might even be a little overwhelming. At SSBeauty, our objective is not only to provide you with the best makeup products but also to decode every makeup step for you. We help you understand why you need certain makeup products, like blushes, so that you can make an informed choice before you try your hand at blush makeup. Read on to know more about the best makeup blushes online
What is Blush?
is used to add a natural flush to the face. It can also be used to contour. Blush is applied to the cheekbones. The placement of the product might differ from person to person. It is always applied after the face primer, foundation and concealer. Blush makeup comes in shades of pink, red and orange. SSBeauty has an exclusive collection of some of the best blush
products available at affordable prices.
Types of Blushes
Depending on the consistency there are different types of blush products:
- Liquid Blush: If you want a bold, intense look, a liquid blush is an ideal choice. Apply in small amounts so that you don’t overdo it. Blend with a sponge or beauty blender for optimum results. Bear in mind that a liquid blush might feel heavier than other blushes.
- Cream Blush:Cream blush is ideal for dry skin as it is hydrating and often enriched with essential oils. It is best applied with a stippling brush and lasts up to 5-6 hours. Keep in mind that a creamy blush is relatively more pigmented so a little goes a long way. Apply little amounts and build up as you go.
- Powder Blush: Powder blush is lightweight – both to use and to carry. It’s ideally preferred for oily skin and should be applied with a fluffy brush. It lasts up to 7-8 hours and gives a very natural look. Pro tip: After dipping your brush in it, make sure to gently tap it off to get rid of the excess product.
- Stick Blush: Stick blushes have a creamy consistency and are perfect for on-the-go application and touch-ups. You can blend it using just your fingers. It’s perfect for beginners as well as people who have dry skin.
Browse SSBeauty to know the prices of blush makeup
products and find one that suits not just your skin type but also your budget.
Frequently Asked Questions on Blush Makeup
- Which is the best blush color?
A pink blush or a red blush? Confused about which blush color will suit you best? The answer lies in the undertones of your skin. To check if a blush color suits your skin tone, ensure that the undertones of both are similar.
- How much does face blush cost?
Blush makeup prices vary depending on the brand. Browse SSBeauty for an exclusive collection of some of the best blushes available at affordable prices. Shop now to make the most of our amazing deals and offers.
- Which is the best face blush?
Here are some of the best blushes you can buy on SSBeauty:
- Clarins Joli Blush
- M.A.C. Matte Powder Blush
- Lakmé 9 To 5 Pure Rouge Blusher
- SUGAR Contour De Force Mini Blush
- RENEE Blush Duo
- Bobbi Brown Blush
M.A.C. Cosmetics| Smashbox | Estee Lauder |Clinique |Bobbi Brown |Colorbar |Lakme |Faces Canada |The Body Shop |SUGAR Cosmetics |Maybelline New York | Loreal Paris |Chambor
Clarins Joli Blush | M.A.C. Matte Powder Blush | Lakmé 9 To 5 Pure Rouge Blusher | SUGAR Contour De Force Mini Blush | RENEE Blush Duo | Bobbi Brown Blush
| Skin Products
| Hair Products
| Personal Care
| Beauty & Hair Accessories
| Men’s Grooming
| Home Body Beauty
Face Makeup Products
| Eye Makeup Products
| Lip Makeup Products
| Nail Makeup Product
| Makeup Tools & Brushes
| Makeup Kits
Other Face Makeup Products:
| BB & CC Cream
| Tinted Moisturizer
| Highlighters & illuminators
| Setting Spray
| Face Palettes and Sets
| Makeup Remover
| Loose Powder