For some makeup is exciting and fascinating, while for others it might even be a little overwhelming. At SSBeauty, our objective is not only to provide you with the best makeup products but also decode every makeup step for you. We help you understand why you need specific makeup products, like under eye concealers, so that you can make an informed choice and find the best dark circle concealer that suits your needs. Read on to know more about dark circle concealers
that you can buy on SSBeauty.
What is an Under Eye Concealer?
An under eye concealer
is specifically used under the eyes to cover any discoloration, spots or dark circles. It is applied after your foundation and may be used along with a face concealer. More importantly, look for concealers that suit your skin type. There are different formulations of concealers available and you can choose the ones that best suit your skin type. For instance, those who have dry skin could go for a concealer that has a thinner consistency. While those who have mature skin, that tends to get drier near fine lines, can opt for more hydrating formulations that keep skin supple. Concealers with a matte finish are more apt for those with oily skin.
Types of Concealers
There are different types of under eye concealers that are available such as liquid concealers, stick concealers, cream concealers and more. Mentioned below are some which you can buy on SSBeauty:
- Stick Concealers: These are generally cream-based formulas that come in a solid stick format. They provide light to medium coverage and are travel-friendly so you can use them on the go.
- Liquid Concealers: These are probably the most common and popular of all, owing to their ease of blending. These are full coverage concealers and are suitable for all skin types.
- Cream Concealers: When it comes to the under eye sections, cream concealers are ideal. They are great at concealing discolorations since they are thicker than liquid concealers.
Benefits of Under Eye Concealer
Here’s why under eye concealers help your makeup look the best:
- Targets dark circles and blemishes: The appearance of dark circles and fine lines around the eyes are reduced. It also covers up blemishes and dark spots on the face to give a smooth and even complexion. Try the L.A. Girl PRO Conceal HD Concealer, which is crease-resistant and provides an opaque coverage in a creamy, yet lightweight texture.
- Use as primer: You can also use concealers as a primer for eyelids and lips as they offer minimal coverage and a smooth base for your eye (and lip) makeup. One of the most versatile concealers that is a must-have in your makeup vanity is the Maybelline New York Instant Age Rewind Concealer. It is non-comedogenic, fragrance-free and has a long-lasting formula.
- Sun protection: Using concealers with SPF will help protect your skin from the harmful UV rays of the sun. You can buy concealers that come with SPF at SSBeauty.
Frequently Asked Questions on Concealers
- Which concealer is the best for under eye circles?
Many believe that a liquid concealer is best suited for under eye application owing to its texture. It is easy to build coverage and brightens your under eye. Many liquid concealers have hydrating formulas that offer a radiant finish. However, using just a concealer may not help for dark under eyes, which is where a color corrector comes in the picture. For Indian skin tones, peach to brown shades help hide dark circles and pigmentation. For lighter dark circles and marks, you can use the corrector directly on the area you want to correct. However, for extremely dark circles, mixing peach with a little bit of orange can help.
- What color concealer is the best for dark circles?
Dark circles are in fact primarily blue. Hence, go for shades in the orange family. If your skin tone is light, use a peachy color. Those who have a light to medium skin tone should look for a bisque color corrector, which is a soft, pure, tangerine orange. Dark skin tones should go for an orange-based concealer.
- How to use an under eye concealer?
To apply concealer on your under eye area, grab your preferred eye concealer and apply it under your eye. Make sure to not overuse the product. Lightly blend it in by dabbing with a beauty blender or your fingertips. To set it, use a translucent powder for a matte finish.
Buy under eye concealers at best prices on SSBeauty.
M.A.C. Cosmetics| Smashbox | Estee Lauder |Clinique |Bobbi Brown |Colorbar |Lakme |Faces Canada |The Body Shop |SUGAR Cosmetics |Maybelline New York | Loreal Paris |Chambor
L.A. Girl PRO Conceal HD Concealer | Maybelline New York Instant Age Rewind Concealer | COLORBAR Flawless Full Cover Concealer Liquid | Kay Beauty HD Liquid Concealer
Makeup Products | Skincare Products |Hair Products |Personal Care Products | Fragrances | Beauty & Hair Accessories|Mens Grooming Product|Natural Products| Home Body Beauty|Luxury Products
Face| Eyes |Lips |Nails |Tools & Brushes |Makeup Kits
Other Eye Makeup Products:
Eyeliners| Eye Primers | Kajals | Eye Pencils |Mascaras |Eye Shadows |Eye Brow Enhancers| False Eyelashes| Eye Palettes and Sets| Eye Makeup Removers