For some makeup is exciting and fascinating, while for others it might even be a little overwhelming. At SSBeauty, our objective is not only to provide you with the best makeup products but also to decode every makeup step for you. We help you understand why you need certain makeup products, like eye primer, so that you can make an informed choice before you buy eye primer
. Read on to know more about the best eye primers.
What is Eye Primer?
Just like face primers, eye primers
are used to create an even base so that your eye makeup lasts long. Eye primers also make it easier to apply eye makeup products like eyeliners and eyeshadow. It also adds vibrancy to your eye makeup and ensures a smudge-proof finish.
Benefits of Eye Primer
Here are some benefits of using eyeshadow primers
- Eye primers act as a natural barrier between the natural oils on your eyelids and your makeup. This prevents your eye makeup from smudging and creasing.
- Eyeshadow primers create an even base, thereby making it easier to apply and blend eyeshadow.
- An eye primer provides grip to prevent your eye makeup from creasing, fading and melting.
- A tinted eyeshadow primer evens out the skin tone, instantly brightens up the eye area, disguising bluish veins on lids. This enhances the eyeshadow colors and makes them look more pigmented.
- Eye primers create an even base over the natural creases and textures of the skin. This ensures smooth eye makeup application.
Browse SSBeauty to know eye primer prices
and purchase them now.
FAQs on Eye Primers
- Which is the best eyeshadow primer?
Here are some of the best eyeshadow primers available on SSBeauty:
- Smashbox Photo Finish Hydrating Under Eye Primer is a delicate, oil-free formula that reduces the appearance of puffiness and fine lines.
- M.A.C Prep + Prime 24-Hour Extend Eye Base is lightweight and comfortable for long days.
- Bobbi Brown Vitamin Enriched Eye Base is a rich, non-greasy formulation infused with Shea Butter. It hydrates and softens the skin.
- How do I apply an eyeshadow primer?
Browse SSBeauty for some of the best eye primers as well as other eye makeup products. Get them delivered directly to your doorstep with our Express shipping mode. You can also arrange for a pickup at your nearest store.
- Step 1: Cleanse and moisturize your skin. Always complete your skincare routine before moving to your makeup routine.
- Step 2: Take a tiny amount of eye primer and dab it on your eyelids. Use your fingers, a brush or a beauty blender to blend it seamlessly. Apply it all the way to your brow bone if required.
- Step 3: Apply setting powder to set the primer.
- Step 4: Then, proceed with eyeshadow application.
- Do you put eye primer on before or after your skincare and makeup?
Always apply eye primer after your skincare and before your eye makeup. Browse the SSBeauty blog section for more tips and tricks on how to use an eyeshadow primer.
- Should you wear eye primer every day?
Yes, it is perfectly safe to wear eye primer every day. If you’re applying any kind of eye makeup, then eye primer is a must to avoid needing touch ups and get great color payoff. For daily use, opt for eye primers that are enriched with hydrating or skin-loving ingredients.
Bobbi Brown | Smashbox | M.A.C. Cosmetics
Smashbox Photo Finish Hydrating Under Eye Primer | Smashbox Photo Finish Lash Primer | M.A.C Prep + Prime 24-Hour Extend Eye Base | Bobbi Brown Vitamin Enriched Eye Base
Makeup | Skin Products | Hair Products | Personal Care | Fragrance | Beauty & Hair Accessories | Men’s Grooming | Natural | Home Body Beauty | Luxury
Face Makeup Products | Eye Makeup Products | Lip Makeup Products | Nail Makeup Product | Makeup Tools & Brushes | Makeup Kits
Other Eye Makeup Products:
Under Eye Concealer | Kajal | Eye Pencil | Eyeliner | Mascara | Eye Shadow | Eyebrow Enhancers | False Eyelashes | Eye Palettes and Sets | Eye Makeup Remover