Let your eyes do the talking! The eyes are one of the most expressive and beautiful features of the face. Regardless of whether you wish to flaunt a full face of makeup or ace a no-makeup makeup look, your eyes will demand the most attention. And rightfully so. Eye makeup can add just the right amount of definition and drama to your look, provided you know how to use your eye makeup brushes
perfectly. At SSBeauty, our objective is not only to provide you with the finest makeup products available but to also be your guiding light in learning the art of makeup.
Benefits of Good Eye Brushes
While eye makeup can make you look picture-perfect, it is also the hardest part of a makeup routine. Getting the right amount of product in the inner corners or on the eyes with precision is an art. This can only be done with the right eye brush set
. If you have ever struggled with applying your eyeliner with an applicator, then we have just the right products for you!
From applying eyeshadow to filling in your brows, our eye brush sets have everything you would need to ace any eye makeup look. Now you can smoke out the lower lash line, define the shape of your eyes with eyeliner and create breathtaking cut-crease looks with ease.
Need for Eye Makeup Brushes
The attractiveness of your look can be multiplied manifold if you play your eye makeup game right. That being said, these perks only stand true if you use the products correctly. Makeup is an art that demands precision. This precision cannot be achieved by applying eyeshadow with your fingers or using beauty sponges. Every makeup artist must invest in a good eye brush set that comes in handy every time they want to create gorgeous eye makeup looks.
Different types of eye makeup brushes and their uses:
- Eyeliner brush: The secret to a perfectly winged eyeliner lies in a perfectly angled eyeliner brush. The firm yet soft edge of an eyeliner brush will help you draw a smooth line giving you the cleanest eyeliner application ever.
- Eyeshadow brush: No flawless look can be complete without the touch of an eyeshadow brush. You can achieve the gorgeous smokey eye look or any look you want by using a rounded eyeshadow brush that blends the product on your eyelids in a smooth, effortless manner. A premium brush with firm bristles will set the product in its place preventing fallout.
- Eyebrow brush: The fluffy dome-shaped brush will perfectly blend your eyeshadow for a soft focus finish. This is the one tool in any eyebrow brush set that every professional swears by. Only a firm, angled eyebrow brush can add detailing, and outlines and create hair-like strokes that give a naturally textured effect.
- Crease brush: Thanks to the tapered edges of this eye brush, it deposits color even in the hardest-to-reach places. This eye makeup brush will give you the cleanest crease without dispersing excess product.
Tips to Choose the Perfect Eye Makeup Brush
We have curated the perfect guide to finding the right eye brushes. You can create your own perfect eye brush set with these tips. How big or small your brush should depend on the distance between your eyebrow and your upper eyelid. If there is more distance, you can use a bigger brush and if the distance is less, you can go for a smaller one. Make sure to check the edges, firmness and material of the bristles before making a purchase.
Frequently Asked Questions on Eye Brushes
- Which are the most essential eye makeup brushes for regular use?
If you love creating dramatic eye makeup looks, you can buy essential eye brushes like a flat eyeshadow brush, a round eye blending brush, an eyeliner brush and an eyeshadow brush.
- Can I wash my eye makeup brush?
Yes, you can wash your makeup brushes with soap and water. It is recommended to wash them every seven to ten days to keep them clean and free from bacteria.
- How long do eye brushes last?
If you maintain your eyeshadow brush set properly and clean them regularly, then they should last for three to four months easily.
- How can you take care of eyeliner brushes?
Wet the eye brush in lukewarm water, use a drop of cleanser, and gently massage the bristles with your fingers. Rinse the brush and pat it with a towel. Let the brush dry with its bristles hanging off the edge of a counter, which allows it to dry while maintaining its shape.
M.A.C. Cosmetics| Smashbox | Estee Lauder |Clinique |Bobbi Brown |Colorbar |Lakme |Faces Canada |The Body Shop |SUGAR Cosmetics |Maybelline New York | Loreal Paris |Chambor
M.A.C 242S Shader Brush | Bobbi Brown Ultra Fine Eyeliner Brush | Smashbox Shadow Blending Brush | M.A.C 210 Synthetic Precise Eye Liner Bru
Makeup Products | Skincare Products |Hair Products |Personal Care Products | Fragrances | Beauty & Hair Accessories|Mens Grooming Product|Natural Products| Home Body Beauty|Luxury Products
Face| Eyes |Lips |Nails |Tools & Brushes |Makeup Kits
Other Tools and Brushes:
Face Brushes|Eye Brushes|Blush Brushes|Brush sets|Pencil Sharpeners|Tweezers & Brows|Eyelash Curlers|Mirrors|Beauty Blenders|Sponges & Applicators